Saturday, December 24, 2011

Esha Deol Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos

Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos Biography
She may have become the glam sham ma’am of Bollywood, but Esha Deol enjoys being Bollywood’s ‘Girl Interrupted’. “I’m a sucker for pain,” says Esha, who’s known for her love for tattoos. And her role in Ram Gopal Varma’s Darling is painful, alright. “I play an unsatisfied soul who returns as a ghost to finish the unfinished,” she explains. Being directed by RGV for the first time ever, Esha is quite thrilled. “It’s wonderful being in a film that’s directed by Ramu himself, and that’s pretty rare these days. The thrill about working with him is that he makes you look so raw and natural. You aren’t pancaked with make-up.”Esha seems to enjoy similar R-n-R (Raw and Rugged) films as well as thrillers when she is simply chilling out. ” Indecent Proposal, Fatal Attraction, Girl Interrupted and Darr are my kind of movies,” she says. But her more recent and stylised Cash didn’t quite rake in the moolah at the box office. “I regret Cash to a certain extent. I myself didn’t understand what the film was all about when I watched it. I agree it was a decision gone wrong.” But there is enough and more happening in the girl’s life for her to be bogged down by one failure. She is getting several endorsement opportunities. “A lot of hardwork has gone behind becoming what I am. You need to deserve it. It’s not easy and such things don’t just fall into your lap. But I am happy that it’s all happening now,” states Esha. With RGV re-making Sholay, mom Hema Malini voiced her anti-Ramu opinion, and felt that such a classic shouldn’t have been re-made. What are beti Esha’s thoughts? “There are so many yesteryear classics that are being re-made, so why not Sholay? Ramu is intelligent, and he obviously has his reasons for doing what he does. Also, he seems to have a solid viewpoint, because in spite of the second generation of the original Sholay actors being around, he has settled for his own casting coup. And yes, he’s a thinking maker.” So would Esha have liked to play Basanti? “No, till today I think only mom should and can carry off a Basanti. She is as chirpy, lively and beautiful today as she was then.” With a lot of actresses claiming to be offered Bond roles, we’re sure Esha in her new sexy avatar can well be a great contender. “The Dhoom series in India is quite like the international Bond series, and I’ve been a part of it. I enjoy working here and don’t find the need to go to the West to make a point. I doubt the West will come to me. They are flooded with hot blonde chicks around them to even think about casting me as a Bond girl,” she concludes on a candid note.She’s quite a social person, but after being amidst the chaos of the film sets, Esha Deol usually prefers her own company after pack up. Ask her what she’s been doing by herself recently and she informs. “I was in Cape Town recently shooting; it is such a beautiful place and I’m quite a beach bum. I used to head off to the beach quite often. I like my own company. I can’t take too many people around me after a point in time. I like being on my own and just sitting on the beach.” Of course, with that perfectly toned figure being flaunted on the beach, she surely must have turned more than just a few heads. How the dudes must have wished she wasn’t such a loner, right?
Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos
Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos
Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos
Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos
Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos
Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos
Esha Deol  Indian Bollywood Hot Sexy Actress Photos Videos
Esha Deol - Scene from Insan
Esha Deol gets harassed by a guy - Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe

No comments:

Post a Comment